Leadership development is a priority for us at Coventry University. We want to engage all levels of leader in forward thinking content that is both inspirational and developmental. During 2019 we will host a series of webinars where we will be collaborating with leaders from across the business spotlighting key topics, sharing personal insights and top tips for success.
On this page you will find information about upcoming webinars and also recordings of previous sessions.
Webinar One - Collaboration and Connection
Joined by guest contributor Ian Dunn, Provost, the first Leadership Series this webinar explores:
- What is collaboration and what does it mean at Coventry University?
- How can leaders benefit from collaborating and connecting more effectively?
- What are the challenges of being a collaborative leader and leading virtual/agile teams?
- What key skills are needed to be a collaborative leader?
- How can technology enable collaboration and connection?
- What action will you take to develop your ability to collaborate and connect?
*A link to webinar recording will be available shortly*
For further articles and videos on this topic please see the resources section on the right of the page.
Webinar Two - Leader as Coach
The notion of the role of a leader being command and control, is an outdated view. Featuring Lisa Burman and Jo Dobson this webinar will explore the benefits of developing a ‘leader-as-coach' culture including:
- The principles of coaching
- Knowing why and when to coach
- Coaching competencies
- Facilitating change and development